AVOIDAL AVOIDAL

Great Zero Button Game!

This is a simple concept executed very well. It rewards you with more variety and challenge as you improve your skill.

HybridMind responds:

Thanks a lot!

Pixel Legions Pixel Legions

I also like the auto-pause when I switch tabs

I've been a fan of this game since Beta ;) It's the best implementation of a simplified RTS concept since Phage Wars.

Contentric Contentric

Unique take on the avoider/collector genre.

Great use of purely-abstract gameplay! I love that you can choose to play cautiously, or try to weave through the black squares. It makes for an excellent risk/reward system.

HybridMind responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm also glad you picked up on the risk/reward mechanic. A lot of players don't realize that they control the difficulty through their movement style. In the end they are the AI to a large extent.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Brilliant puzzle game, great homage.

Not only have you made a great puzzle game, but you've shown the internet you can make a Mario homage without actually using any copywritten sprites!

Haunted Mirror Maze Haunted Mirror Maze

It too kme a minute to get this..

But it's a really clever logic game once you've introduced all 3 elements, and you introduce them a t a good pace to teach the player how to play.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

Story!

A gorgeous art/story game with a great new play mechanic. Blocking shots with your body is fun! I still haven't unlocked the second ending, though.

Home Sheep Home Home Sheep Home

A GOOD branded game!?

This is the best IP-branded web game I've seen in a very long time. Kudos for Aardman for having a flash team! This is a great update of a Lost Vikings style game by adding 2D physics. The puzzles are simple and elegant.

Tetraform Tetraform

Never really played anything quite like this!

Great game! It makes me want to keep playing to see all the different ways the basic mechanic is explored.

Level Up! Level Up!

Wow!

Incredible. Expect to see people using some of your gameplay innovations in the future because they are great!

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Great Game

Awesome new riff on the replay mechanic! I especially loved that you tied it to the cooperative platformer (a la Lost Vikings) mechanics. Lost Vikings was a big inspiration to Chronotron as well. I played through the whole thing in one sitting and really enjoyed it! Excellent storyline too. Forcing the player to sacrifice the woman in the flashback was inspired!